OneMarketData LLC (‘OMD’) is a US company with a global customer base and globally distributed remote workforce. We’re best known for ‘OneTick’, the world’s most powerful tick analytics platform. We’re also a major supplier of market data for research and trading, and our regulatory products are used by the world’s largest exchange group, the world’s largest market-maker, the world’s largest options trader, and by regulators, banks, and brokerage firms around the world. We’re an agile company with a staff of 200, strongly oriented toward software engineering and DevOps. We use a modern Cloud-based technology stack. See onetick.com for more information.
OneMarketData LLC (OneTick) is a US-based company with staff located around the world. We offer several software-as-a-service solutions in AWS, including Trade Surveillance (a wide range of tools that allows you to identify trading strategies that try to influence the market price or manipulate other participants) and Transaction Cost Analysis or BestEx (this is the product that helps companies evaluate how well their orders are executed relative to the market price and how much they affect the market price).
Our company is a partner of major banks, market centers, brokers, and information providers around the world. Our customers are NYSE, Credit Suisse, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the European Central Bank, Bloomberg, Itiviti, Optiver, Instinet, Tudor Funds, Vanguard, and Viking.
We are now searching for a full-time Middle\Senior Project Manager, to be located either in Armenia (office), or as a remote-work arrangement in any EEA country.
Currently, our team consists of 3 PMs, and we are looking for a fourth Project Manager whose main responsibilities will be to communicate with customers and organize team work.
What you'll do
- Communicating with clients to determine user requirements together with the Tech team.
- Create and manage project plan, budget, timesheets reporting etc.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management and sales
- Required project documentation preparation (meeting notes, risk assessment documents, charters, customer profiles, etc. )
- Monitor the progress of the project and adjust as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project, including scope change management procedures and reporting).
- Work with the development team in cooperation with Tech/Team Leads (17 developers).
The ideal candidate
- Has 3+ years of experience in international IT projects, including end-to-end product implementation and custom development projects.
- Experience in back-end projects implementation (front-end components is up to 10 % of all project tasks)
- Experience in project planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Has excellent organizational skills, communication, and presentation skills
- Speaks English fluently.
- Be ready to work with multiple projects at the same time
- FinTech background will be a plus.
Our projects type:
1. AWS Hosted or deployed in Customer DC or Cloud - Product implementation with out-of-the-box functions configuration.
Duration: 2 to 6 months.
Main challenge: familiarize the client with all out-of-the-box functions to reduce implementation time, feature request/scope expansion control.
2. AWS Hosted or deployed in Customer DC or Cloud - Product implementation with out-of-the-box function configuration + custom development.
Duration: 4 to 18 months (depending on complexity and budget, most likely T&M contract type).
Main challenge: careful project planning & precise scope management, time & cost reporting mechanism establishment.
All positions to be filled in US, Canada or EEA countries, all full-time employee or full time contractor, all ‘remote work’. Depending on the country of residency, we may, at our discretion, employ you as a contractor directly attached to OneMarketData LLC, or by way of an ‘Employer of Record’ / ‘Agent of Record’ that has an office in the country. We are willing to pay for co-working space when we believe it is appropriate. All positions will require a background check, signed NDA, signed contract, signed GDPR processor pass-through agreement (since we act as a data processor under GDPR). Salaries will be commensurate with experience, education, skill set, and local norms.
Sound like you? Apply Today.