Full Stack Django developer
OneMarketData LLC (‘OMD’) is a US company with a global customer base and globally distributed remote workforce. We’re best known for ‘OneTick’, the world’s most powerful tick analytics platform. We’re also a major supplier of market data for research and trading, and our regulatory products are used by the world’s largest exchange group, the world’s largest market-maker, the world’s largest options trader, and by regulators, banks, and brokerage firms around the world. We’re an agile company with a staff of 200, strongly oriented toward software engineering and DevOps. We use a modern Cloud-based technology stack. See onetick.com for more information.
Our company is a partner of major banks, market centers, brokers, and information providers around the world.
OneMarketData is continuously searching for bright talent with the skills to make an impact. From developers to data scientists, at OneTick you will have the opportunity to develop and enhance your problem-solving skills using a combination of analytics, imagination, and talent.
You will be working on the tasks to develop and maintain projects based on Django with different APIs and integrations that are designed to work with our main products. One of our main products is Trade Surveillance - software for monitoring the activities of a trading firm and its customers to detect illegal and unethical trading practices including market manipulation, fraud, money laundering, insider trading, speculation, and unsuitable investments. You will have to closely work with the product owners, developers, and customers in order to adjust and develop complementary products properly. Your work will include designing new features requested by customers and identified as strategic product improvements by the business product owners and support of the existing functionality.
- Python 3, Django, PostgreSQL
- Docker & friends for containerization
- The OneTick time series database & streaming analytics engine
- CI/CD environment, modern approach to deployment packaging
- Kubernetes and Airflow
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Integrate applications with third-party tools and services.
- Align applications with our clients’ business needs
- Provide technical support for the applications
- Python 3, Django, PostgreSQL
- JS, HTML, CSS, JQuery
- JS libraries and JS frameworks knoledge is a big plus
- Bootstrap knowledge is a big plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of enterprise backend development experience
- 2+ years of enterprise frontend development experience
- Experience working with REST API
- Linux experience or a desire to quickly learn it
- English for communication with colleagues and partners and reading documentation (Intermediate is a must)
- Willingness to understand the business and take initiative to suggest the appropriate technical solutions
- Willingness to work a lot with our proprietary software
- Familiarity with Git or any other version control system
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- Experience with financial time series data is a plus
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject – “Full Stack Django Developer”.
All the interested applicants are appreciated for sending their CVs, however, kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Sound like you? Apply Today.