Cloud Security Specialist
OneMarketData LLC (‘OMD’) is a US company with a global customer base and globally distributed remote workforce. We’re best known for ‘OneTick’, the world’s most powerful tick analytics platform. We’re also a major supplier of market data for research and trading, and our regulatory products are used by the world’s largest exchange group, the world’s largest market-maker, the world’s largest options trader, and by regulators, banks, and brokerage firms around the world. We’re an agile company with a staff of 200, strongly oriented toward software engineering and DevOps. We use a modern Cloud-based technology stack. See onetick.com for more information.
Cloud Security Specialist is a key strategic role. In this role, you will be part of a small team driving the cybersecurity strategy, implementation, and compliance across the business. You will help implement Cloud-centric security policies, educate our staff, and work on security aspects of Cloud implementations for the customer.
- Contributing to Cloud security solutions such as SSO integration, security-oriented monitoring, encryption key management processes, identification and authentication.
- Monitoring and driving security policy compliance
- Responsible for establishing security requirements needed to provide services securely
- Assist with Cloud security assessments such as SOC-2 and client assessments
- Assist with hardening related to GDPR-sensitive data
- Implementation of new security-related technologies
- Responsible for embedding best practice security through evaluation of suppliers
- Defining requirements for risk and security and ensuring they are achieved
- Align activities to current BAU audit activities
- Manage and liaise with customer security representatives
Key requirements of the position:
- Familiar with SOC-2 or similar (e.g. ISO27001, COBIT)
- Familiar with Cloud Computing standards such as CSA CCM/STAR or ISO 17788/17789
- Good understanding of cloud security architecture, security assessments, audit standards for the Cloud (especially AWS), security threats in the cloud
- Practical experience with important elements of our technology stack including Terraform, Python, Ansible, AD, Kubernetes, and AWS native storage types and distributed computing technologies
- Understanding of Security processes and utilization of security tools
- Relevant experience of RFQ,RFP evaluation and contract definition in Security, Risk & Compliance assessments
- Experience of security requirements in IT and Network technologies
- Private, hybrid and public cloud based solutions
- Good English language communication and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
All positions to be filled in US, Canada or EEA countries, all full-time employee or full time contractor, all ‘remote work’. Depending on the country of residency, we may, at our discretion, employ you as a contractor directly attached to OneMarketData LLC, or by way of an ‘Employer of Record’ / ‘Agent of Record’ that has an office in the country. We are willing to pay for co-working space when we believe it is appropriate. All positions will require a background check, signed NDA, signed contract, signed GDPR processor pass-through agreement (since we act as a data processor under GDPR). Salaries will be commensurate with experience, education, skill set, and local norms.
Sound like you? Apply Today.