Client Solutions Engineer
OneMarketData LLC (‘OMD’) is a US company with a global customer base and globally distributed remote workforce. We’re best known for ‘OneTick’, the world’s most powerful tick analytics platform. We’re also a major supplier of market data for research and trading, and our regulatory products are used by the world’s largest exchange group, the world’s largest market-maker, the world’s largest options trader, and by regulators, banks, and brokerage firms around the world. We’re an agile company with a staff of 200, strongly oriented toward software engineering and DevOps. We use a modern Cloud-based technology stack. See onetick.com for more information.
Our company is a partner of major banks, market centers, brokers, and information providers around the world.
Our partners and clients need the historical financial data for their trading operations, pre-trade, and post-trade analysis. And here is where our Cloud Operation team helps. We support the data delivery lifecycle from our vendors (New York Stock Exchange, Intercontinental Exchange, Morningstar, etc.) to our customers and the infrastructure behind it. We host our services in AWS.
We are looking for a Middle or Senior level colleague, who will help us to continuously provide excellent Customer experience.
- AWS (some of the services we use are: EFS, EC2, SGW, ASG, NLB, etc.)
- OneTick (time-series database language, which is specific to the financial domain)
- Terraform and Ansible (our DevOps group is helping us to embed CI/CD approach)
- Python and Perl (Perl is related to the legacy part of the project, which will be gradually moved to Python)
- Also, we are going to use Kubernetes in order to reduce our costs and have more flexible infrastructure in the mid-term
- Consult and assist customers, providing examples and complete solutions
- Development of client-specific solutions, including configuration and scripting
- Identifying the root cause of the problems reported by customers, suggesting workarounds, reproducing client issues, communicating issues to the software engineering and the management
- Our ideal candidate has outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, pays attention to details, is result-oriented, capable of learning and applying new technologies, is a good team player who can also work independently
- Advanced knowledge of Linux/Windows operating system architecture, including diagnostics, shell scripting
- Perl/Python scripting
- Programming experience
- Experience deploying complex server-side software products
- Knowledge of databases (SQL)
- Knowledge of network tools and protocols
- Ability to communicate comfortably with overseas customers; good speaking skills
- Experience in technical support
What we are offering besides challenging tasks:
Continuous learning opportunities for new technologies, including AWS and Terraform with the mentoring of our DevOps group.
We also have great benefits
- Annual salary review
- Employee referral program
- Language Classes (English, Armenian)
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Team buildings and corporate events
- Free Parking
TITLE: Client Solutions Engineer
Sound like you? Apply Today.