Customized, Personalized Datasets
With an ever-expanding set of data and analytics creating a greater challenge to find alpha, quants demand accurate time series data and can benefit from removing data management responsibilities. A continued focus on cost and efficiency while expanding utility makes managed data fundamental in gaining competitive edge.
Collecting, aggregating and maintaining accurate global exchange time series data requires constant attention and effort to maintain a high quality database for trading, analytics and compliance. Integrating other data sets, such as earnings dates, corporate actions, and social media sentiment, requires further effort to link all of the data sets and manage exceptions which may impact use cases.
OneTickCloud is the ideal platform to access our Managed Content service, which provides a high quality, integrated time series data set for analysis. We source data for over 200+ global markets, which is cross referenced and integrated, eliminating the need for internal oversight. If internal and external customers expect the highest level of transparency and accuracy, it is time to consider the Managed Content platform.
- Tick and EOD prices, adjustment factors, dividends and corporate actions
- Earnings dates and corporate events, such as Analyst Days
- Over 200 global markets covered
- Sophisticated Content Entitlements system which enable and track usage
- Fast access to multiple data types, including company and product information, corporate actions, earnings, daily prices and trading volumes through OMD's OneQuantData service
- Eliminate the time and expense associated with managing time series data
- On-Demand access enable rapid analysis of new markets
- Flexible subscription model removes the high overhead associated with managing a global database
More on Managed Content: