What Are Cookies?
A “cookie” is a small text file that is stored on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile phone) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work efficiently, enhance user experience, provide information to website owners and help websites remember your actions and preferences over a period of time, such as your login, language, font size and other display preferences.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the web site, read pages, or download information you are permitted to download, we will automatically gather and
store certain anonymous information about your visit. This information does not identify
Information we automatically collect and store about your visit may include some or all of the following:
1. The anonymous IP address which is a number that is automatically assigned to
your computer whenever you are surfing the Web.
2. The type of browser and operating system used to access our site.
3. The country which you indicate as your location.
4. The date and time you access our site.
5. The pages you visit.
6. The address (URL) of the web site from which you linked to our site.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors to learn about
the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
● To remember your login information so you don't have to enter it every time you visit our
● To remember your language preference so that our website is displayed in the language
● To remember your font size preference so that our website is displayed in the font size
● To remember your other display preferences, such as whether you have turned on dark mode or not.
● To track how you use our website so that we can improve it.
● To show you relevant advertising.
We use the following types of cookies:
These cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They allow you to login, use the shopping cart and other essential features.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
Performance and Analytics Cookies:
These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click. This information is used to improve the performance of our website and to make it more user-friendly.
These cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement.
We use the following specific third-party services for targeting and advertising:
● HubSpot: We use HubSpot to improve user experience and engagement on our website.
HubSpot cookies allow us to personalize content and provide you with relevant
information based on your interactions with our site.
● Google AdWords: We utilize Google AdWords to analyze trends, track user engagement, and deliver targeted advertisements. Google AdWords cookies collect information about
your browsing behavior and online activities to provide you with relevant ads.
You can also opt out of targeted advertising by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative:
● Authentication cookies: These cookies are used to keep you logged in to our website.
● Security cookies: These cookies are used to protect our website from fraud.
● Analytics cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about how you use our
website so that we can improve it.
We do not share your personal information with third-party advertisers. However, we may share aggregated data about how our website is used with third-party partners. This data is not personally identifiable.
We may allow third-party service providers, such as Google Analytics and social media
Your Cookie Choices
You can manage your cookie preferences and settings in your web browser. Most browsers
allow you to block or refuse some or all cookies. You can delete cookies at any time by following the instructions in your browser settings. However, if you block, refuse or delete cookies, it may impact your experience on our website. For further information on cookies generally and on how to disable cookies, visit all aboutcookies.org.
our home page.
Acceptance of These Terms