Lead QA Engineer
OneMarketData LLC (‘OMD’) is a US company with a global customer base and globally distributed remote workforce. We’re best known for ‘OneTick’, the world’s most powerful tick analytics platform. We’re also a major supplier of market data for research and trading, and our regulatory products are used by the world’s largest exchange group, the world’s largest market-maker, the world’s largest options trader, and by regulators, banks, and brokerage firms around the world. We’re an agile company with a staff of 200, strongly oriented toward software engineering and DevOps. We use a modern Cloud-based technology stack. See onetick.com for more information.
Our company is a partner of major banks, market centers, brokers, and information providers around the world. Our partners and clients need the historical financial data for their trading operations, pre-trade, and post-trade analysis.
Examples of our products:
Trade Surveillance - a wide range of tools that allows you to identify trading strategies that try to influence the market price or manipulate other participants.
BestEx (Best Execution) is a product that helps companies evaluate how well their orders are executed on different exchanges relative to the market price and how much they affect the market price. Our clients are international financial organizations: banks, brokers, exchanges, hedge funds, etc.
We are looking for a Senior/Lead QA Engineer who is ready to participate in the formation of a testing culture (this is the first position of a QA engineer on our Team). Independent, proactive, and ready for both manual and automation testing and the implementation of testing tools. There is a lot of work, but the technology stack is modern, and the tasks range from routine to large-scale ones.
- Functional, integration, and regression testing of the product
- Cross-browser and load testing
- GUI Test Automation
- Interaction with developers, DevOps, and other project participants
- Testing experience and testing automation of WEB-applications (we use Python and its tools) from 3+ years
- Understanding Software Development Processes
- Knowledge of various testing methodologies
- Experience with Git, Linux
- Awareness of good development practices (version control, code review).
- Experience of working in Agile distributed team.
- Experience with setting up logging and monitoring
- Jira, Confluence
- Experience in interview processes (we are going to increase our QA team)
We have great benefits
- Annual salary review
- Employee referral program
- Language Classes (English, Armenian)
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Team buildings and corporate events
- Free Parking
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject – “Lead QA Engineer”.
All the interested applicants are appreciated for sending their CVs, however, kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Sound like you? Apply Today.